First Californian enjoys every opportunity to provide additional value-added financial services to our members, to continue to enhance your membership in the credit union. This is a reason why we created the following Member Services.
Tax & Accounting Services
American United now offers professional income tax preparation services. Meet with Reagan S. Wood, a licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA), who is employed by the Credit Union to serve you. Reagan has a Master’s Degree in Taxation and over 24 years of experience with individual and business tax returns.
Take advantage of this wonderful benefit offered to our members:
- Free two-year tax assessment
- Professionally prepared by a licensed CPA to get you a maximum refund
- No gimmicks or upcharges
- Each appointment takes about 60 minutes
Openings fill up fast! Bring your most recent and prior year tax returns, along with W-2s, 1099s, tax donation receipts, tax deductions and other tax documents. Appointments are held at 2687 West 7800 South in West Jordan, or by appointment at another American United branch.
Prepare for upcoming tax issues and life events:
- Assistance with IRS audits
- Tax Amendments – Correct filing status, gross income, number of dependents or deductions and credits
- Starting a business by yourself or in a partnership
- Purchasing a home or rental property
- Retirement planning
Contact Reagan S. Wood, CPA at 801.838.8725 or email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
News and Information
Click Here for News and Information.
Specials and Promotions
Click Here for Specials and Promotions.