First Californian offers a Traditional, Roth, SEP, and Coverdell options with a variety of rates and terms available for your IRA needs.
There are many benefits to making an IRA part of a retirement strategy, and the government continues to increase limits and catch-up contributions. In addition to tax deferment benefits for a Traditional IRA and Coverdell Education Savings Accounts not subject to federal taxes, an First Californian IRA has additional benefits.
First Californian IRA benefits include:
- No initiation of maintenance fees
- No minimum initial deposit
- Earnings accumulated are tax deferred
- Wide variety ofrate and term options available
- Deposits are federally insured
- No cost to assist you in moving your funds
Open an IRA Online
The First Californian application takes only minutes to complete.Click Here to open an IRA online
For additional information, to schedule an appointment, or to begin an application, please contact us today!
- Call us at 951.755.5572 or toll free 877.992.8663, Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm
- Visit any of our convenient branches
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org